We Fully wire, retrofit, and electrically service small boats and large yachts of all sizes.
We also work very effectively with:
- 24/7 service with service trucks in close proximity to the local marinas.
- Excellent in troubleshooting charging systems and recommending an alternative.
- Complete design and installation of every type of marine electrical system including;
- DDEC -Detroit Diesel Electronic Controlled Engines
- Caterpiller MPD Electronic Controlled Engines
- Jastram Electronic Steering (fly by wire)
- Auto Pilot installs, repairs and setup.
- Latest in three stage inverter/charger installation.
- High Output Alternators with three stage regulators.
- Supply and installation of Navigational Aids
- Design of House system battery banks.
- Pre or post purchase electrical survey.
- Galvanic isolators and the surveying of suspect under protected vessels.
- Supply Auto Cad drawings of systems installed and serviced.
- Custom control,electrical, and alarm panels.
- State of the art battery testing equipment.
- On board Audio/Video Systems including TV Satellite Antenna installs.
- Bow Thrusters (Electric and Hydraulic)
- Hydraulic Stabilizers
- ComNav Autopilots
- Robertson Autopilots
- Analytic Systems Chargers, Inverters, Power Supplies
- Jastram Steering
- Blue Seas Products
- Xantrex Charger/Inverter, Battery Monitors
- Magnum Charger/Inverters
- Victron Charger/Inverter, Battery Monitors
- Furuno Electronics
- Auto Shore Dock Power Handling Devises
- Marine Air Conditioners
Anchor Marine Electric Ltd.
780 Spruce Ave.
Victoria, B.C., Canada, V8T 5A5